Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Admiration and Gratitude

by , Aug 26, 2008
Dedicated to those who allow me to live my life as I wish, to those who defend our shores, to all who serve the countries they love.
Admiration and gratitude,
I walk in the sun
You are unknown to me, yet in the world we are one
I am beholding to you,
I offer you these things
My thanks as I hear the sweet tune a bird sings
Concern and thoughts I have a few
I sit and listen and share a view.
Allowing me that gift, giving my life chance
Is a stranger and never will we share a glance
I have never suffered but owe you my life
You allow me to live as mother and wife
Each day you are in my mind
Unknown Soldier I hope peace you find.
I hope that soon you are on homeland shores
And you are with loved ones, free from wars
Please know this stranger prays
For those who allow me perfect days
To you I give thanks for my daily chores
My gratitude and admiration are all yours


A Huge thank you to all our Veterans! With out you we would not have the freedoms we have today. God Bless! - MrsT

Please take the time to visit more of Glynis' writings as well as her blogs! Links can be found on this blog. Or click here for her Triond Profile https://www.triond.com/users/Glynis+Smy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glynis Smy

Aaron Hanlon

B Nelson

WritersPassion

Add This Link To Your Site!

BannerFans.com

Blog Archive