Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

To my surprise and delight, after being away for a couple of days, I came back to check on things and found that I had been tagged by New Scribbles By Glynis . What fun! I will follow the directions here.

I have to tell you about myself, telling of 7 weird or wacky, random or real things.


1. I love dogs and tigers.

2. I have had two reconstructive jaw surgeries.

3. I love to laugh and have a great sense of humor

4. I learned to read when I was in preschool

5. I LOVE chocolate martinis

6. I hate crickets and spiders

7. I have always wanted to write a book but have yet to finish one.

Now I am going to tag someone else:

ReBound Hounds

The One Minute Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glynis Smy

Aaron Hanlon

B Nelson

WritersPassion

Add This Link To Your Site!

BannerFans.com

Blog Archive