Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tears of a Bruised Sky

by , May 24, 2008
A possible reason for a drought.

It's ironic that tears of a bruised sky heal,
That we're nourished by its pain.
Here we are, begging it to weep
When no one questions why it withholds.
It's just a thought, but
Wouldn't the sky delight in seeing
Our pesticide-laced fields dry?
Our wasteful yachts run aground
As we discover just how much
We've taken advantage of its tears?
I know if I were the sky right now,
I'd be pretty pissed.I'd be like: I gave you this gift for so many years
But now enough is enough.
You're abusing it with avaricious stuff!
I'd be filled with angry, savage joy.
I sympathize with the sky.
I know I wouldn't cry.

For more by Autumn Rose please click here https://www.triond.com/users/Autumnrose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glynis Smy

Aaron Hanlon

B Nelson

WritersPassion

Add This Link To Your Site!

BannerFans.com

Blog Archive