by Aaron Hanlon, Oct 29, 2008
One evening night so wet and dreary...
One evening night so wet and dreary,
Bum hurt so bad it made me teary.
Was it the pizza with chilli spice?
Or the Kung Po Chicken with egg fried rice,
Perhaps the kebab did the damage,
That corrosive burn it feels so savage.
Until I stop how can I know?
If it was the burger I got from greasy Joe.
The pain, the agony I can take no more,
This John Wayne strut is such a bore,
So now it's time to say goodbye,
To both the deep and shallow fry,
No more the nights so wet and dreary,
My cheeks are now so fresh and cheery.
For more from Aaron Hanlon please follow this link https://www.triond.com/users/Aaron+Hanlon
A Few Talented Writers And Friends
- Jackie Stroud's Triond Profile
- Christy Tuller's Triond Profile
- Hein Marais' Triond Profile
- Rebecca Anne Grant's Triond Profile
- Catherine South's Triond Profile
- Kristine Scurry's Triond Profile
- Rachel Faye's Triond Profile
- Autumnrose's Triond Profile
- Ruben Etienne's Triond Profile
- Glynis Smy's Triond Profile
- B Nelson's Triond Profile