Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Grandma

by , Nov 24, 2008
I miss you.
Dear Grandma,
Life has changed drastically since you have left.
It’s crazy how someone could be gone in a split second.
I wish I could see you for just one more day.
I know exactly what I would say.
You’re so amazing, caring, loving and kind.
You’re the greatest person who ever lived, in my mind.
I carry on your name everyday,
And try to respond with kind words you would say.
I like to tell other people about you,
I think maybe your words can help them too.
Grandma I know it was hard for you to lose your vision.
It must have made your creative mind feel like it was in prison.
You kept a smile on your face and managed,
But now you’re in a better place and your problems have vanished.
You can now open your eyes and see everything clearly,
And read and do other things that you loved dearly.
Grandma your family misses you so much.
Your beautiful smile and your gentle touch.
Your kind words that mean so much,
Why does life have to be so tough?
I fell to the bottom I know you saw it all.
I’m sorry I never wanted you to see your grandson fall.
When you start going down the hill you can always go up,
I wouldn’t let myself be held down from my slipup.
I looked into the sky and asked you for assistance,
Then you brought her to me in an instant.
You helped me realize I could be better than that,
And gave me confidence to bring my life back.
I am so grateful everyday,
That I have you, her and our whole family.
I’ll never forget you
Grandma you are amazing,
Your spirit is definitely worth praising.
I love you Grandma.
Love,
Jay

To read more from Jaywergin please follow this link https://www.triond.com/users/Jaywergin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glynis Smy

Aaron Hanlon

B Nelson

WritersPassion

Add This Link To Your Site!

BannerFans.com

Blog Archive