by Sharona, Jan 31, 2009
The changing landscapes.
Winter snow, I watch you drifting,
as the north winds ever shifting,
drive you onward or'e the trees,
and the cries that I am hearing,
as out the window I am peering,
bundled up in blankets,
so I won't freeze.
I watch you glisten in the night,
as my fantasies take flight,
with a cup of warm cocoa in my hand.
I think of when I was a child,
and how I piled,
you up in to a big snowman.
with a carrot nose,
and coal for eyes,
that made you look so surprised,
as though the snow I ran.
Remembering that little girl,
as I watch you whirl,
old winter snow,
you have always been my friend.
Read more by Sharona
I feel You In My Heart
The Old General Store
A Few Talented Writers And Friends
- Jackie Stroud's Triond Profile
- Christy Tuller's Triond Profile
- Hein Marais' Triond Profile
- Rebecca Anne Grant's Triond Profile
- Catherine South's Triond Profile
- Kristine Scurry's Triond Profile
- Rachel Faye's Triond Profile
- Autumnrose's Triond Profile
- Ruben Etienne's Triond Profile
- Glynis Smy's Triond Profile
- B Nelson's Triond Profile