by Michael Degenhardt, Oct 8, 2008
Inspired by the shrieks one hears in the night... boo.
If you listen very closely,way into the night
there are sobbing sounds and spirits
that will surely give you fright.
For in that darkened house,
with boards upon the panes,
sunshine never enters,
just eternal rains.
It appears there was a time
when the sunshine was let in,
but not since that frightful night
of debauchery and sin.
Captives in the rooms
were tortured and left to die.
Now, of those lost souls,if you listen,
hear their cries.
So, if you enter in the house
where only darkness now thrives,
you better turn around and run
if you want to spare your lives!
To read more from Michael Degenhardt please click here https://www.triond.com/users/Michael+Degenhardt
A Few Talented Writers And Friends
- Jackie Stroud's Triond Profile
- Christy Tuller's Triond Profile
- Hein Marais' Triond Profile
- Rebecca Anne Grant's Triond Profile
- Catherine South's Triond Profile
- Kristine Scurry's Triond Profile
- Rachel Faye's Triond Profile
- Autumnrose's Triond Profile
- Ruben Etienne's Triond Profile
- Glynis Smy's Triond Profile
- B Nelson's Triond Profile