by Allison Jae, Nov 19, 2008
Another one of those crazy poems.
Alone in my room
Consumed by the darkness.
The lonely flicker of the light
Flashes from the clock radio.
I stare into the light,
My eyes squinting.
I dare not look away.
This is my future, this darkness.
Day after day, the bulb grows dimmer.
Soon, the light will fade away.
Into oblivion, it must retreat.
All senses minus one must live.
Seeing without Seeing
In this petrified forest of nowhere.
In this forest of dreams I am all things,
In the valley of one
I choose the players.
No friends, no enemies, I have none.
Only me in my illusion...in my dream.
To read more from Allison please click here https://www.triond.com/users/Allison+Jae
A Few Talented Writers And Friends
- Jackie Stroud's Triond Profile
- Christy Tuller's Triond Profile
- Hein Marais' Triond Profile
- Rebecca Anne Grant's Triond Profile
- Catherine South's Triond Profile
- Kristine Scurry's Triond Profile
- Rachel Faye's Triond Profile
- Autumnrose's Triond Profile
- Ruben Etienne's Triond Profile
- Glynis Smy's Triond Profile
- B Nelson's Triond Profile